March 30, 2012

Randor's miscolored legs

I have watched the season 1 episode "The Beginning - part I" many times ever since it aired. Mostly because I really like the scenes at the Hall of Wisdom.

Recently I noticed that while Captain Randor is fighting Keldor, he has couple scenes where animators have a small mistake with his colors.


When we see Randor enter the Hall of Wisdom, he is clearly wearing pants. But during his fight-scenes with Keldor, there are couple shots where his legs are colored with skintone-color, giving the illusion of Randor fighting pantsless.



Funny thing is, that between these three scenes, the animators remember to color Randor's legs correctly. So it never appeared back-to-back scenes this mistake.


1 comment:

  1. I guess this is something we can always expect to see in cartoons. I never understood how such errors can occur.

    ReplyDelete